The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Intersection of Mulan East Street and East Outer Ring Road, Shunping County, Baoding City, Hebei Province
1. Product introduction:
E-type gravel crusher is a kind of gravel crusher. The motor drives the belt and pulley to move the jaw up and down through the eccentric axis. When the jaw moves up, the angle between the elbow plate and the jaw becomes larger, thus pushing the jaw plate closer to the fixed jaw plate. At the same time, the material is crushed or split to achieve the purpose of crushing. Crusher crushing mode is curved extrusion type. When moving hull goes down, the angle between elbow plate and moving hull decreases. Under the action of pull rod and spring, the moving hull plate leaves the fixed hull plate. At this time, the crushed material is discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing chamber. The crusher periodically crushes and discharges materials with the continuous rotation of the motor.
2. Working Principle:
The crusher of this series is of curved extrusion type. When the moving jaw goes down, the angle between the elbow plate and the moving jaw decreases. Under the action of the pull rod and spring, the moving jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate. At this time, the crushed material is discharged from the lower mouth of the crushing chamber. With the continuous rotation of the motor, the crusher periodically crushes and discharges materials to achieve mass production.
3. Preparations for the start-up :
1. Check carefully whether the lubrication of the bearing is good and whether there is enough grease in the connection of the bearing and the elbow plate.
2. Check carefully whether all fasteners are fully fastened.
3. Whether the transmission belt is good or not, if it is found that the belt is damaged, it should be replaced in time. When there is oil stain on the belt or pulley, clean the belt with a clean cloth.
4. Whether the protective device is good or not, if it is found that the protective device is unsafe, it should be eliminated immediately.
5. Check whether there are ores or other impurities in the crushing chamber. If there are ores or other impurities, they should be eliminated.
4. Product pictures: